Zensa Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream 5% Lidocaine
8.00$ – 360.00$ + txs
Create a comfortable experience for your customers. Zensa’s topical anesthetic prepares and numbs the skin before painful procedures, including microblading, laser hair removal and injections. This formula, approved by Health Canada and the FDA, is used by thousands of estheticians and artists for its impressive efficiency, high quality packaging and safety. Key aspects of Zensa’s high-quality formulation include:
- 5% Lidocaine with little ingredient makes it the most natural and safe anesthetic cream available.
- No effect on ink – it does not include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (eyelid, bikini, lip) because of its neutral pH.
- Lasts up to 2 hours. Safe to reapply after the skin is punctured to prolong anesthesia.
- Includes vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant helping the skin heal faster after the procedure.
There are no reviews yet.