Safely prep your client’s skin for tattoos and piercings with the traditional choice: Earth-friendly Green Soap.
Biodegradable + Organic skin prep made from plant-based oils + glycerin for an eco-friendlier setup
Multiple Uses as a client skin prep, soaking solution for your everyday instruments, and cleaning agent for your machines
Soothing and Moisturizing for skin-friendly procedures
How to Use for Skin Prep:
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% distilled water.
- Apply green soap to your client’s skin prior to shaving the tattoo site.
- After shaving the tattoo site, re-apply green soap.
- Apply as needed throughout the tattoo session. You may also apply using a washer bottle, paper towel, and/or cloth.
How to Use as An Instrument Soak:
- Mix 1 cup of green soap with 1 quart of distilled water.
- Soak your instruments in the solution.
- Green Soap U.S.P.
- Ethyl Alcohol 30%
- Purified Water
- Lavender Oil